- Mizuho Sangyo Co., Inc. incorporated at Kanda Ogawamachi, Chiyoda Ward, Tokyo
- Appointed an authorized dealer for Hitachi tubular lamps
- Appointed an authorized dealer for Hitachi electric home appliances
Appointed an authorized dealer for Hitachi carbon products
Appointed an authorized dealer for Hitachi measuring instruments and apparatuses
- Appointed an authorized dealer for Hitachi general-purpose electric equipment
- Divested the electric equipment division and incorporated as Mizuho Kiden Co., Inc.
Merged Daian Electric Co., Inc. and changed the corporate name to Mizuho Daian Kiden Co., Inc.
- Merged Kusakabe Kiden Co., Inc.
- Registered with Governor of Tokyo Metropolis as a construction company
Reinforced the air conditioning division and appointed an authorized installer for Hitachi refrigeration machines
- Appointed an authorized dealer for Hitachi general-purpose pumps
- Corporate name changed to Mizuho Kiden Co., Inc.
- Appointed an authorized dealer for Hitachi general-purpose machines
- Opened Fuchu Sales Office in Tokyo
- Annual sales exceeded 10 billion JPY
- Appointed an authorized dealer for Hitachi electronic components and devices
Opened a branch office in Hitachi, Ibaraki Prefecture
- Opened a sales office in Ota, Gunma Prefecture
- Opened No. 3 Building
- Capital increased to 100 million JPY
- Built No. 1 Building
- Celebrated 50th anniversary of founding
- Annual sales exceeded 20 billion JPY
- The Plant Systems Division of Mizuho acquired ISO 9001 certification
Capital increased to 301 million JPY
- Annual sales exceeded 30 billion JPY
Mizuho Co, Inc. acquired ISO 14001 certification
Established Mizuho Kiden (Shanghai) Trading Co. Ltd.
Merged the sales division of Mizuho Sangyo Co., Inc. and Mizuho Sogo Setsubi Co., Inc.
- Opened Hong Kong Branch
- Opened Singapore Branch
Celebrated 60th anniversary of founding and changed corporate name to Mizuho Co., Inc.
- Capital increased to 314,800,000 JPY
- Celebrated 65th anniversary of founding
- Established a subsidiary in Shenzhen, China
- Celebrated 70th anniversary of founding
Capital increased to 324,800,000 JPY
- Established a subsidiary in Suzhou, China